here's how I heard it...with one more verse and a couple corrections
THREE LOVELY LASSES
1. There are three lovely lasses in Bunyan,(Bannion?)
Bunyan, Bunyan, Bunyan
There are three lovely lasses in Bunyan
And I am the best of them all.
2. And me mother she says I can marry
And she'll leave me her bed when she dies.
3. And me father has 40 bright shillings(x3)
And the grass for a goat and a cow
4. So I'm takin' [sendin'] me shoes to be mended
And me petticoat to be dyed green.
5. And next Sunday mornin' I'll meet him,
And I shall be dressed like a queen.
repeat first verse