Want to print a single Mudcat message?
- Go to the Forum Search in the QuickLinks dropdown menu on most Mudcat pages.
- Put part of the title of the message in the search box, and part of the sender's name, then click.
- A list should come up, showing just the messages that fit that criteria. Click on the one you want, and it will show up as a single page - this (click) is what I found by searching for jambalaya and offer (it's quite tasty, too).
You can view this message by itself if you (click here)
The other way is to copy the message and paste it into a word processor, and then print the word processor document. These instructions are for Windows, but the process for Mac computers is quite similar - this process will not work on television-based browsers like WEBTV.
- Put your mouse cursor at the beginning of the part you want to copy. Hold down your LEFT mouse button, and pull the pointer down to the end of the part you want to copy - that section should be highlighted (it should change color).
- While pointing to the highlighted area, click on your RIGHT mouse button and select COPY, and the section will be copied into the memory of your computer.
- Open a word processor (notepad will do nicely), point to an open white space, and right-click and select PASTE. The passage should appear in your word processor, and you can print it or save it as a text file, or whatever you want.
You can also use keyboard shortcuts - CTRL-C for COPY and CTRL-V for PASTE.