Ah, yes, that was mentioned (thanks!)
Well, these are the questions that my tutor gave to me as part of the six research questions. (The other three are for me to answer). I did think them odd, so I am going to change them I think. I can see that the questions do work.
1. What did you do? I learnt the tune, by listening.
2. What did you learn? I learnt how to play the tune.
3. Was it worth while? Yay, it was a lovely tune.
So the answers that you give me are important, in that it's a broad question and the way you interpret that interesting and part of the analysis.
However, my tutor is rather verbose and an academic and I'm just a piper, so I'll change them! How about;
Referring each question to each tune;
1. Did you find the tune easy to learn?
2. Did you manage to learn the tune, did you learn anything other than just a tune?
3. Was it worth while? Do you wish more tunes were available like this?
Make any more sense?