Final straight now; data analysis.
I have some questions for you guys, so here they are for you;
I know that you guys are mostly PC, so this may have caused problems, so that is going to be part of the questions. Don't worry if you didn't actually try any tunes, just give me feedback on whether the tunes looked easier play. In fact any feedback at all is good, it doesn't matter what you write, ie I didn't try to the tune, but it looked funky. It's all good feedback for my assignment!
OK, here we go.
Techy Type Questions:
1. Did you manage to get the site to work?
2. What operating system are you running?
3. Did you have to install quicktime?
4. Did you give up quite easily?
Music Type Questions:
(Only if you got the site to work!)
1. Did you give the tunes a go?
2. Did you manage to learn any of them?
3. Did you just look at the site and dabble at a tune?
4. Did you sit down and really try to learn each tune?
5. Which tune was easiest to learn?
6. Which tune looked like it might have been easy to learn?
7. If you're not a piper, did it put you off having the tunes taught on the pipes?
1. What instrument do you play?
2. Do you read music?
Tunes website: click here!
Band site: click here!