Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafesj

User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
Steve in Idaho BS: 50 Caliber Sniper Guns..... (54* d) RE: BS: 50 Caliber Sniper Guns..... 04 May 04

Actually Chief - only 8% of weapons involved in crime are purchased. The other 92%? You guessed it - stolen. So taking anything off the market doesn't do much for crime prevention.

Taking cheap weapons off the market just takes weapons out of the hands of law abiding citizens who can't afford the spendy ones. There I said it and didn't scream it - good to go??

My first 22 cost $13. Most likely considered a Saturday Night Special.

Are you sure McGrath? My cousin was a cop -

Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.
   * Click on the linked number with * to view the thread split into pages (click "d" for chronologically descending).

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.