1. I have been nearby, but have not met, Gerald Ford, Barry Goldwater, Werner Von Braun, Arthur Clarke, Isaac Asimov, Harlen Ellison, Rusty Scheikert... and, as mentioned previously, Vincent Price.
2. I have traveled great distances to stand under the shadow of the eclipsed Sun...many times.
3. I jones for good panang ghai.
4. I have too many obscure books... obscure, but not valuable.
5. I have no cats.
6. Once learned a Japanese song about noodle soup, and a better one about herring fishing.
7. I know how to do the following: Changool Jahsee haaron mackee.
8. I will never choose to see a Pauly Shore film.
9. I once gave Michael Hedges a G string.
10. I saw the last manned flight to the moon from 3 miles away. Loud.