1. what is your age range? 17-ish
2. gender? female
3. Do you have a favorite color?
I like most of them, but not all at once. Greenish-blues and bright red are especially nice, however.
4. favorite authors/ type of book?
Comedy (think George Carlin), Fantasy (think Terry Pratchett), Shakespeare, and most manga (Japanese comics), books on costuming/history.
5. what books have you really been wanting?
I really have been meaning to read more Terry Pratchett (I've already read Light Fantastic, Mort, Monstrous Regiment, Colour of Magic, and Sourcery)
6. what type of music do you like?
All kinds, really... everything from Tom Lehrer to Metallica. The only two kinds I really can't stand are country and jazz.
7. what cds have you really been wanting?
Any of my Santa's absolute favourite music (that isn't in the genres I can't stand), or anything that they think I absolutely have to listen to before I get any older would be nice.
8. What movies (vhs is in the price range) have you been wanting?
Can't really think of any...
9. what is your t-shirt size?
medium to large
10. do you collect anything? if so, what?
A lot of things... homework, dust, dirty laundry... but SRS is right, we don't need anything more in this house.
11. what are some of your other hobbies?
playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), costuming (Cosplay, specifically), trying to learn to play my dulcimer.
12. do you prefer gold-tone or silver-tone jewelry?
I can't wear metal jewelry, it makes me break out.
13. please include anything else you feel is important that would help your secret santa know what you would like.
I like shiny things, pearls, ridiculously large zippers, and lace trim. I don't like pastels (the art medium or the colours). Something related to where my santa lives or something that they have made, cliche as it may be, are greatly appreciated.