Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafesj

User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
bigchuck Music Income Tax Reporting (20) RE: Music Income Tax Reporting 07 Mar 06

Barbara, a partnership is an incorporated legal entity (I'm in one)so unless you're part of one a K-1 is not in order. I'd say schedule C is the way to go for you. I think there are some specific criteria for Hobby income, and as I understand it, you can report Hobby income but can't deduct Hobby expenses.


Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.