Thanks for the practicals!
I've stated a lot of things both here and in previous threads, apparently some people are capable of logic and others have difficulty connecting facts and things I've already said together.
* I have had enough treatments to be capable of part-time work or full-time school IF I have $200/month available for supplements and treatments. This is budgeted
* I need those health treatments and some time for them to become even more effective before I can work full-time or go to school AND work part-time
* I will be looking for work as soon as I'm capable of working part-time in addition to school
* Work doesn't just appear out of thin air, jeeze
* I am and will be looking for scholarships
* I will be taking as many courses online as the school will let me. Some courses will need to be in school for networking purposes
* It is cheaper to rent a decent furnished apartment than to live in student residence, and it is the same price for a room for 2 people anyway
* Rents in Toronto are very high (not as high as New York, but higher than affordable) and this plus the health treatments needed, cause a shortfall from government loan supports
* There are no guarantees that I will make any cash during the school year, that means I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT make cash
* Without bridging that shortfall, this plan will also fail because I will be too sick to follow through properly
* I have only been capable of getting the paperwork and apartment hunting done because a friend gave me money for medication
* The only possible solution that WILL definitely work is co-signers for bank loans
* I will be qualified for a starting salary of around $30k by next year