Sorry guys, but the Zoom H4 blasts everything else out of the water:
- Records 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio as well as MP3 format with bitrates up to 320kbps.
- 4-track audio in CD quality 16-bit PCM, 44.1 kHz sampling.
- Two studio quality condenser microphones for true stereo recording (X & Y COINCIDENT)
- Combination high-impedance phone inputs for vocals, guitars, bass or keyboards.
- Two combination XLR-1/4-inch input jacks with phantom power.
- Onboard studio effects compression, limiting and mic modelling.
- 1/8-inch headphone jack provided for monitoring.
- 128MB Secure Digital (SD) card included.
- Using a 2GB SD memory card provides 380 minutes of recording with CD Quality sound.
- Up to 34 hours recording in MP3 stereo mode.
- Records directly to your computer as a USB audio interface.
- Bundled with Cubase LE, 48-Track Digital Audio Workstation software
- USB mass-storage interface.
- Four hours of continuous recording operation from 2 AA batteries.
- Back-lit, 128×64 pixel LCD provides the visual interface.
- AC adapter, windshield cover, USB Cable and tripod adapter included.
ALL THIS AND IT'S STILL CHEAPER THAN THE EDIROL!