You mean this - The OCR Level 1 National Award has been designed to:
• address the needs of candidates at Level 1, who require a:
- smaller sized offering that can be delivered alongside a wider programme of study
- smooth progression route to Level 2 Nationals in ICT, for those candidates who would benefit from a programme providing motivation through step-by-step achievement.
• develop candidates' ICT knowledge, understanding and skills by offering a broad range of user and practitioner units
• provide accreditation of the knowledge, understanding and skills that would be needed by an employee in an office environment either in an administrative role or junior IT support role.
[preparatory certificate to enable entry to level 2]Did you not carry on then?