Bit of a longshot here? Well actually a lot of a longshot. I am moving to Hounslow with work and now have a start date in just under two weeks. Basically I am looking for accommodation in the area (probably a room in a shared house to make it economically possible) and thought I would post here as at least that means we might have one shared interest (Folk).
• Male, 40's moving to a "professional" role in local government on a two year contract
• I would intend going home 8 weekends out of ten
• Non-smoker, except when I dress up as Fidel Castro at fancy dress events.
• Favourite book-Desolation Angels, Jack Kerouac
• Favourite film-Seven Samurai
• Favourite quote- "Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere." MLK
Anyway, enough of "date my house". If you know anyone with a room etc. or if you can help in any way, even if that is suggesting some decent letting agents, areas to go for/ avoid or whatever I would really appreciate it. I have already had some help on here with club locations etc. so fingers crossed on this one?