..... if you prefer to listen traditional folk songs:
1. sung unaccompanied, or
2. accompanied by traditional or acoustic instruments, or
3. sung without missing out any verses that may appear in, for example, a Child version, or
4. sung in a dialect similar to the generally accepted source(s)of the song, or
5. recorded without the use of "production techniques" (heavy handed , subtle or otherwise),or
6. sung and recorded in such a way as to make the lyrics easily understandable.
To the remainder, I say to you both: "Enjoy!"