1. We have been over the establishment of Israel many many times. In 1923 and 1947/8 people who had no right to do so awarded land to people who had long ago abandoned that land and had no right to be there. It is too late now to fix that mistake and a solution that accommodates (even if not necessarily satisfies) both the Palestinians and Israel.
2. It is very silly to argue that Israel does not have the death penalty. Count how many Palestinians Israel has killed and how many Israelis Palestine has killed.
3. As Jackie Walker has correctly said, there is no satisfactory and accepted definition of anti-Semitism - and the extraordinarily expansionist posts above show why. They go even further than the now discredited EUMC definition that I gather was attempted to be thrust down throats at the JLM training session where Jackie Walker was stitched up.
4. The extreme racism directed against Jackie Walker can be found on almost every page discussing her current suspension and her demotion within Momentum - some are simply over-wrought othodoxy (the sort of post that asserts that she cannot be Jewish because her father rather than her mother was Jewish even though she had other ascendant female Jewish ancestors on her mother's side - but some go much further even than the assertion that she cannot be Jewish because she is black and descend to the sort of blakcup and chimpanzee posts that the US right wing present about the Obamas.
5. Buggerit I came here to talk about capos, and I have been seduced by right-wing trolls.