From Graham Pope
Uckfield Blues & Roots Festival 2020
I hope that you are all well.
We have decided to postpone this July's festival for obvious reasons and have rescheduled it for October 23 to 25 with virtually the same line up apart from the Sunday afternoon session which will depend on what we may be able to move indoors.
There is of course a serious doubt that, even in October, it will be feasible and safe to put the festival on and in this event we hope to offer most of the same line up for the 2021 festival. The position will be reviewed in August based on the government guidance at that time.
There are a number of people who have already booked tickets for this July and these will still be valid for October. However if anyone requires a refund at this stage please let me know.
We will be in touch with all sponsors to discuss the revised schedule.
Please do let me know what you think about our revised plans as I'm sure there will be some of you who will already have decided that it won't be safe to attend anything this year.