Valerie Bertinelli, no contest!
Among little known facts is, I'm an expert on this:
I Saw her on that Celebrity Millionaire show last week.
Hadn't seen her in ten years.
She's no spring chicken anymore, but . . .
she actually looks better than I remember.
These thoughts ran over and over through my mind.
1) My wife's still #1; but if I had to, I could concentrate on VB's face for about 16 years - it's like all the beauty in the world concentrated right there.
2) After being raised by a heroin addict, her sister on that old TV show had to share screentime with that face. No wonder she had problems of her own.
3) Hope my wife doesn't look over and talk for just a minute more.
4) Thought Markie Post (Night Court?) and a few others were her equal, sorry Markie!
5) Married to Van Halen for 20 years, and her ears still work, even. Wow!
Oh, my wife has a few Mel Gibsons in her dream world too.