Bob Adams has worked out what he will charge us:
At the 'community group rate' for the main hall, coffee bar and kitchen, including:
And a 10% discount 'for bulk purchase' ;-) comes to:
- Use of all car parking and grounds
- Use of 'music room' as a dormitory
- light use of upper floors (staffroom, snooker room, quiet room)
- use of soundproof studio for late night music
- use of available equipment(mini marquees, staging blocks, PA, lights, electric piano, electric bass, drumkit)
- access to the internet and photocopier
I think this is very reasonable. It works out at approx £14 per person for the whole weekend, pro rata for 'day boys'... I suggest sticking with the £15 I guessed at and setting up a central 'friends of mudcat' account if we decide the Gareth's suggestion is a good one... (more of this on Saturday 9th).
Please please please PM me or post here with concerns and questions. The facilities on offer really are brilliant, it's a great town and you'll all love it. I'm a litteel concerned that people seem to be balking at the pathetically small monetary outlay we're asking...