I saw this on another forum, thought it might be fun here. Share ten things about yourself that aren't well known. They can be silly or serious. Just don't share anything too incriminating. It's interesting to see what people come up with.
1. I have never been on an airplane (or stung by a bee).
2. Despite my screen name, more of my ancestors hailed from England and Scotland than Ireland.
3. I like peanut butter sandwiches without the jelly.
4. I started piano lessons at six years of age.
5. I am deathly afraid of ghosts even though I don't believe in them.
6. Rain is my favorite kind of weather.
7. I've seen every Seinfeld episode multiple times and I still laugh at most of them.
8. I have had a part of my body other than my ears pierced.
9. My college majors include Engineering, French, Comparative Literature, Audiology, English, and Information Technology but I still don't have a Bachelor's degree.
10. I have been engaged twice and got cold feet twice, so I'm still single.