Got this as a joke for web addiction, but it fit so well~~
'CAT Addict Survivors 12 Step Program
1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the 'CAT.
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the 'CAT.
5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are 'CAT-deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the 'CAT.
7) I will read a book...if I still remember how.
8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the 'CAT.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for new postings at the 'CAT.
10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy at the 'CAT.
12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime... and the 'CAT will always be there tomorrow!