The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #65444   Message #1078456
Posted By: Kim C
23-Dec-03 - 10:48 AM
Thread Name: BS: Duct tape
Subject: RE: BS: Duct tape
Yep, there is a name brand of duct tape called Duck Tape. You can buy it at any Home Depot or Lowe's store, or just about anyplace like that.

I have used it for emergency pants-hemming, and for holding my hoop skirt together when one of the casings broke just as we were going out the door - in full Civil War costume - to an event.