The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418 Message #1605189
Posted By: Rapparee
14-Nov-05 - 09:39 PM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
I wish to make the following statements and/or questions. They are made freely and without any coericion or intimidation of any sort or by anyone, human OR FAERY.
1. I have never watched "The Brady Bunch."
2. KMnO3 makes a fine bath salt.
3. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.
4. freds and faeries are your best friends.
5. Who would have suspected Ralph?
6. A good hondo needs a good burner.
7. Duns Scotus is dead.
8. Every good boy deserves fudge.
9. If 'tis true, 'tis a pity, and the pity 'tis, 'tis true.
10. Besides, the wench is dead.
I repeat, these are made without fear or favor (or fear or favour). I make them of my own free will. No one is standing near me, threatening to turn me into a buck-toothed paramecium. Nope, I'm making this declaration because it's the right thing to do.
If I should die, think only this of me
That there is some corner of a foriegn field
That is forever MOAB....
Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro MOAB Mori!!