The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418 Message #1744058
Posted By: Little Hawk
19-May-06 - 02:43 PM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
"What are the benefits of taking a goat ice-fishing?"
1. It might be that the goat was feeling insecure as to whether its company was valued by the people it knows. If so, taking the goat along on the ice-fishing adventure will reassure it that it is indeed dear to your heart and that its company IS valued. This alone seems like a good enough reason to me.
2. It has always been my impression that only a fool would go ice-fishing. Why would said fool not also take a goat with him then? I can think of no reason why not.
3. The goat can keep you entertained in the long and lonely hourse in the ice-fishing hut.
4. You can keep the goat entertained likewise. If there's anything that breaks my heart, it's the thought of a bored goat.
5. The goat can eat the fish that are too small to keep.