The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #110739   Message #2327410
Posted By: Mr Happy
28-Apr-08 - 05:46 AM
Thread Name: Tight Folkies
Subject: RE: Tight Folkies
In restaurants, if you want to drink your own wine with your meal, you can ask permission from the management.

They then are entitled by law to charge you 'corkage', a nominal amount to cover their loss on whatever beverage yo might've purchased from them.

Anyone know if there's a similar arrangement for pubs etc?