Book--Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Luxury Item--Portable shower stall with built-in desalination system--bathing in sea water isn't really good for you. . .
Now the really important part--CDs!
1. The Best of Elvis Costello and the Attractions For the memories of growing up in the 80s, when I first heard him
2. The Best of the Doors People are strange--gotta remember that
3. The Happy Daggers--Three Little Words Fun (and local) Trad/Folk vocal ensemble
4. The Happy Daggers--Unplugged ditto
5. "Weird Al" Yankovic--"Weird Al" Yankovic The debut album--wonderful and fun
6. Blue Oyster Cult--Greatest Hits One word--Godzilla
7. Jethro Tull--Greatest Hits You can never get enough Tull