The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #120643 Message #2625992
Posted By: Richard Bridge
06-May-09 - 11:58 PM
Thread Name: Marketing the EFDSS - Job going.
Subject: RE: Marketing the EFDSS - Job going.
Employer: ENGLISH FOLK DANCE & SONG SOCIETY Posted: 30 Apr 2009 Reference: MD/GUA Contact: Ms Katy Spicer Location: Greater London - North London Industry: Arts & heritage - General Qualifs: Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time Salary: £32,000 Shortlist this job
Email this job to a friend
Job contact details
View all jobs from this employer
Apply using the following method:
The post of Marketing Director is a new post and a key edition to the Senior Management Team of Chief Executive, Library Director and Education Director. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced arts marketing professional to make a significant impact on the development of the activities and profile of EFDSS.
- have a proven ability to development and implement successful marketing strategies
- experience of working with print and web based marketing
- press and media experience
- maximise and manage financial and staff resources
- be a team player
- have experience of marketing a range of art forms including dance and/or music
- be interested in the folk arts and inspired by EFDSS' vision and ambitions.