The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #35616   Message #2917813
Posted By: Wolfgang
31-May-10 - 01:39 PM
Thread Name: BS: Should UK join the Euro ?
Subject: RE: BS: Should UK join the Euro ?
I'm still here, but only occasionally and even then mostly reading and not writing. So I didn't see your older post.

I'm convinced it'll be with us in five years as well, though with, I hope, changed rules. The odds for that opinion? 75% probability I'll be right, 25% I'll be wrong.

Wolfgang