The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418 Message #3272744
Posted By: Little Hawk
12-Dec-11 - 04:31 PM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
And any Dachshund would agree with THAT! They're positively religious about urinating. It may be their most important daily ritual.
1. Barking at the world in general, first thing in the morning, just to let everyone know who is in charge. 10 or 15 minutes of noise will suffice.
2. Barking at strangers and strange noises...3 to 5 minutes will suffice.
3. Keeping the carpet in place.
4. Attending to itches at "the far end".
5. Reminding you that they are starving to death!
6. Singing along with police and ambulance sirens.
7. Crapping on the neighbour's lawn...if at all possible.
8. Investigating all sources of truly vile odors and rolling in them.
9. Disposing of unattended fook that might go bad. (a public service)
10. Extending the boundaries of Olympic Sleeping.
11. Farting...and then looking around as if to say, "I wonder who did that?"