I was in a new town and looking for work. The bus was almost due and realizing the wind was blowing I dashed into my friend's bathroom to give a quick hair spray. It smelled toxic. I grabbed the can again and looked. It was bug spray. I did not catch that bus.
Another time, many years later, I was having a problem with my back and took a long relaxing bath. When I got out of the tub, I rubbed Ben Gay, or some other product like that, into my lower back. Almost immediately I was dancing around, laughing and sobbing at the same time, trying to splash cold water on the area behind me but I couldn't hold still long enough to be effective. Ended up with little pearl blisters from that one.