The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #158453 Message #3748130
Posted By: Rapparee
02-Nov-15 - 10:28 AM
Thread Name: BS: Secret Santa wish list 2015
Subject: RE: BS: Secret Santa wish list 2015
Okay, okay, I'll do it again!
1. What is your age range? Older than the Universe, but at least 70.
2. Gender? XY chromosome pair.
3. Do you have a favorite color? Nice plaids are nice.
4. Favorite authors/type of book? I would like an original Guttenberg bible or books on folklore or science or history or folk music or humor or target shooting or Ye Olde West (not novels) or PTSD or Ireland or....
5. What books have you really been wanting? Well, not a book exactly, but a broadside called "The Oath of a Freeman" (Boston, 17th Century, no copies known to exist).
6. What type of music do you like? Folk, silly.
7. What CDs have you really been wanting? Folk.
8. What movies have you been wanting? The new Mupper movie and the new Peanuts movie.
9. What is your t-shirt size? 2XL (US).
10. Do you collect anything? Books that I enjoy (I have, quite literally, a couple of thousand).
11. What are some of your other hobbies? Laying around doing nothing, reading, history, CAS, and others.
12. Do you prefer gold-tone or silver-tone jewelry? Silver. Real silver.
13. Please include anything else you feel is important that would help your Secret Santa know what you would like. I'd really, really like a "silverbelly" 1000x beaver Stetson, size 7 1/4 (US).
14. Remember that "negative hints" such as allergies might also be helpful. I'd rather my boats don't sink, things didn't blow up near me, any airplane I'm on doesn't fall out of the sky. I'm allergic to bits of metal traveling at high speed breaking my skin and losing my blood in other than medical situations.