The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418   Message #3968093
Posted By: Bee-dubya-ell
24-Dec-18 - 12:43 AM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Oh no! That wasn't really Everclear! It was some of Zeke's latest batch of moonshine! He puts it up in old Everclear bottles so it'll look legit if the ATF agents come calling. Zeke's 'shine is 95% alcohol, just like Everclear, but the other 5% sure ain't water. It might be anything from A to Z. Like acetone or Zippo lighter fluid.