The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #168913 Message #4080448
Posted By: SPB-Cooperator
21-Nov-20 - 06:57 AM
Thread Name: BS: The weird year that was 2020
Subject: RE: BS: The wierd year that was 2020
Still enough time for:
(1) The turnip to do as much damage as possible for the incoming presidency to clear up.
(2) Johnson to bring UK businesses that import/export goods, produce and supply chain components to their knees.
(3) Incompetent governments both sides of the pond to exponentially increase Covid cases before vaccine roll out.
(4) Put in place fundamental losses of rights that have taken decades to put in place.
(5) Move vast sums of public money to party-political supporting corporates to increase their wealth while reducing the amount of money in circulation, and thus strangling the economy.
(6) Add millions of people to those already living in poverty.