The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #36656   Message #508027
Posted By: Maryrrf
16-Jul-01 - 05:45 PM
Thread Name: Help: copyright
Subject: RE: Help: copyright
Well, it's pretty easy in the US. Just get form from the US Copyright office (you can download it from the net). It costs $30.00 but you can register a whole slew of songs for that sum. I think it's worth it if you think you might want to prove authorship of something sometime. You send a form in along with a recording of the song.