The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #38927   Message #551826
Posted By: Dave the Gnome
16-Sep-01 - 06:39 PM
Thread Name: New York Catters... a proposal...
Subject: RE: New York Catters... a proposal...
Sorry, Suffet, don't want to alienate any NE folkies! Like I said earlier we cannot please everyone. If we choose another weekend it is likely to co-incide with the (insert your own town) folk festival. I am happy with the 27th as well but how do I know does it clash with someone else? If so, which do we avoid? Etc, etc.

Is the 27th now favourite? Can we close on that one? I feel a decision comimng on...;-)