Another idea - maybe your computers eaten to many threads and it's time for a virtual purge. You may want to clear your cache.
Since you have clicky problems:
CLEARING YOUR BROWSER CACHE
In MSIE (Microsoft Internet Explorer):
- On the "tools" menu at the top of your browser, select "Internet Options."
- On the general tab, you will see a button that says "clear history" - click it.
- Still on "tools/Internet Options/general," click on the "delete files" button
- Then click on the "OK" button on the bottom of the grey box, and your browser should be clear of all old files. That should solve most problems.
- Go to the "edit" menu on the top of your browser and select "preferences." In the box that opens, make sure you go first to the "Navigator" category, and then click the "clear history" button.
- Then go to the "Advanced" category, still in the same box, and click on the little "plus" sign before the word "advanced." the word "cache" will appear below "Advanced" - click on "cache."
- Click on the "clear memory cache" and then on the "clear disk cache" buttons.
- then click on the "OK" button on the bottom of the grey box, and your browser should be clear of all old files. That should solve most problems.