The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418 Message #951447
Posted By: Rustic Rebel
12-May-03 - 10:09 PM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
To change the subject for a moment or two, I'd like to put forth some questions to you. Things that I ponder, things I don't know, answers I need, to help my mind flow.
1. Do blind people dream in color?
2. Is there still fish-fuck in the water, when it goes through a filter?
3. Do people who have cats also have hairballs in their stomachs?
4. Do accordian players actually get paid for playing?
5. If you pulled the wings off a fly, would it be called a walk?
6. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
7. Could it really be true what Tweed said about Khandu and Tanuki being one and the same? (You are a tricky one, oh King!)
*Note* I will not be offended if I recieve no answers, I actually wouldn't blame a soul if this post went completely unnoticed, forgotten, rejected,and/or deleted.