The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418 Message #951460
Posted By: khandu
12-May-03 - 10:31 PM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Rustic Rebel,PURVEYOR OF BEAUTY AND POETESS-LARIAT
The King would never allow any of your post to go ignored if he can help it!
Now, as to the q&a:
1. Do blind people dream in color?
Only if they have been reading the closed-captions on a color TV
2. Is there still fish-fuck in the water, when it goes through a filter?
Fish-fuck is still there...in fact, it is like Santa Clause, it is everywhere.
3. Do people who have cats also have hairballs in their stomachs?
Only if they enjoy fried cat (which is quite tasty!)
4. Do accordian players actually get paid for playing?
Do you call what they do with an accordian "playing"?
5. If you pulled the wings off a fly, would it be called a walk?
Yes, I know from personal experience, I had a house full of walks when I was a wee child.
6. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Vegetarians are not sane, therefore, they may eat what they wish and not be held accountable.
7. Could it really be true what Tweed said about Khandu and Tanuki being one and the same? (You are a tricky one, oh King!)
There is more to be considered and less to be assumed.
Of course, it would be best to ask bee-dubya-ell, for he is the KNOWER OF THINGS
I do hope that I have given comfort in your quest for answers.