The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #59418 Message #973638
Posted By: Bee-dubya-ell
27-Jun-03 - 09:00 PM
Thread Name: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
Subject: RE: BS: The Mother of all BS threads
But Rap, if it was a "live" performance how was I at the university playing guitar/hammer dulcimer and in my truck driving to the beach to play guitar both at the same time?
And if it was live, that means that :
1) I still have the Taylor 810 that I played at that concert though I distinctly remember it being stolen about two weeks later.
2) David the cello player still lives in Mobile instead of in Pennsylvania so it hasn't really been ten years since we played together.
3) The two fiddlers are still best of friends and don't really snarl cuss and fight when they happen to run into each other.
4) I still play the hammer dulcimer quite well despite the fact that it has hardly been out of the case in eight years.
5) My mind is still thoroughly addled from alcohol and other substances though I ceased doing all that stuff about two months after that concert.
Can I just have #'s 1 thru 4 be true? I much prefer #5 the way it is now.