Lyr Add: A song for those with tunnel vision
Subject: Lyr Add: A song for those with tunnel vision|
From: The Doctor
Date: 20 Dec 09 - 01:47 PM
A Christmas Song
1. Oh Eurostar, oh Eurostar, how dismal is your Christmas. x2
Down in your tunnels there's no snow, but all the same, your trains won't go.
Oh Eurostar, oh Eurostar, how dismal is your Christmas.
2. We left St.Pancras full of joy, but haven't bought a single toy.
3. No Christmas lights, no festive cheer, no Babycham, not even beer.
4. No bloody food, no bloody news, because you've blown a bloody fuse.
5. The lights aren't working anymore, there's people peeing on the floor.
6. Oh Eurostar, put forth your powers, we've been stuck here for hours and hours.
(tune: O Tannenbaum)
Subject: RE: Lyr Add: A song for those with tunnel vision|
From: Mr Red
Date: 21 Dec 09 - 06:47 AM
The reason they didn't let them out into the tunnel was because there is not much to see. ie Tunnel Vision.
I have been doing that joke for days. Not to universal applause I might add.