Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafemuddy

Post to this Thread - Sort Descending - Printer Friendly - Home


Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon

GUEST,Nick Dow 18 Nov 13 - 08:09 PM
GUEST,Nick Dow 18 Nov 13 - 08:14 PM
Bonnie Shaljean 18 Nov 13 - 09:15 PM
Leadfingers 18 Nov 13 - 09:21 PM
Dave the Gnome 19 Nov 13 - 03:06 AM
Paul Reade 19 Nov 13 - 05:33 AM
GUEST,Wee Jock 19 Nov 13 - 05:39 AM
GUEST,henryp 19 Nov 13 - 07:31 AM
maeve 19 Nov 13 - 07:39 AM
GUEST,Nick Dow 28 Nov 13 - 02:59 PM
Dave the Gnome 28 Nov 13 - 04:12 PM
GUEST,Nick Dow 29 Nov 13 - 09:40 AM
Manitas_at_home 29 Nov 13 - 10:16 AM
maeve 04 Dec 13 - 08:09 PM
Mark Dowding 05 Dec 13 - 02:53 AM
Mick Tems 05 Dec 13 - 03:02 AM
GUEST,Mally Dow 05 Dec 13 - 09:28 AM
Share Thread
more
Lyrics & Knowledge Search [Advanced]
DT  Forum
Sort (Forum) by:relevance date
DT Lyrics:




Subject: Nick and Mally Dow. Mallys' back op. next week
From: GUEST,Nick Dow
Date: 18 Nov 13 - 08:09 PM

It's make or break for us next week. Mally goes under the knife for a second time. the plan is to lose the scar tissue from the first operation, and scaffold the spine with metal braces.
The worst possible and it is a 30% chance is permanent paralisis, and a whole life change for us both. 70% says she will finally be out of pain and able to walk without a stick.
I believe totally in the power of positive thought, so if you


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: GUEST,Nick Dow
Date: 18 Nov 13 - 08:14 PM

So if you have time please send some our way, we're off to Burnley Folk Club Friday, and then it's heads down for the forthcoming operation.


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Bonnie Shaljean
Date: 18 Nov 13 - 09:15 PM

Good thoughts heading towards you both from Ireland - I hadn't realised Mally was having these awful problems!

Wishing you all the best - I'll be thinking of her. B xxx


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Leadfingers
Date: 18 Nov 13 - 09:21 PM

Hope it all goes well Nick !


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Dave the Gnome
Date: 19 Nov 13 - 03:06 AM

Good luck to both of you.

Cheers

Dave


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Paul Reade
Date: 19 Nov 13 - 05:33 AM

Best of luck Mally

Paul & Kath


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: GUEST,Wee Jock
Date: 19 Nov 13 - 05:39 AM

Can only reiterate what everyone else has said, sending positive thoughts to you both.

Cheers

Wee Jock


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: GUEST,henryp
Date: 19 Nov 13 - 07:31 AM

Best wishes to you both.

Hope everything turns out well.


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: maeve
Date: 19 Nov 13 - 07:39 AM

Thinking about you both from Maine, USA.


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: GUEST,Nick Dow
Date: 28 Nov 13 - 02:59 PM

Surgery, has been done today and Mally is back up on the ward. I've
spoken to her 7.30pm. the first thing she asked was 'Have you had your tea!!!' That's my lass! She seems OK. So now I can breath again..... Thanks for the good wishes.
Nick


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Dave the Gnome
Date: 28 Nov 13 - 04:12 PM

Yay! Well done hospital and get well soon Mally. Thanks for letting us know, Nick.

DtG


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: GUEST,Nick Dow
Date: 29 Nov 13 - 09:40 AM

She has walked a few yards today. Its looking good for the future.
Well see you all in the new year at the festivals I hope


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Manitas_at_home
Date: 29 Nov 13 - 10:16 AM

This sounds very positive. I'm happy for you both.


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: maeve
Date: 04 Dec 13 - 08:09 PM

That's very encouraging!


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Mark Dowding
Date: 05 Dec 13 - 02:53 AM

Good to hear this news Nick. Having suffered from a broken back myself and spending 12 weeks on a hospital bed those first steps are very tentative but very welcome. Hope Mally goes on to make a full recovery.
All the best to you both
Mark


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: Mick Tems
Date: 05 Dec 13 - 03:02 AM

Glad to hear that Mally is on the mend - love to you both from South Wales.

Mick Tems


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Nick and Mally Dow Mally's back op soon
From: GUEST,Mally Dow
Date: 05 Dec 13 - 09:28 AM

Hi Mally here back in the land of the living seven days post op. and I'm home doing remarkably well . This surgery has exceeded my expectations. Lots of food and caring from Nick and hopefully things can only get better. Thanks for all cards visits and support couldn't have done it without you


Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate
  Share Thread:
More...

Reply to Thread
Subject:  Help
From:
Preview   Automatic Linebreaks   Make a link ("blue clicky")


Mudcat time: 22 February 10:56 AM EST

[ Home ]

All original material is copyright © 1998 by the Mudcat Café Music Foundation, Inc. All photos, music, images, etc. are copyright © by their rightful owners. Every effort is taken to attribute appropriate copyright to images, content, music, etc. We are not a copyright resource.