Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafemuddy

Post to this Thread - Sort Descending - Printer Friendly - Home

Overseas Festival Insurnace

GUEST,Fyldeplayer 04 Dec 13 - 02:57 AM
GUEST,Rev Bayes 04 Dec 13 - 03:17 PM
Share Thread
Lyrics & Knowledge Search [Advanced]
DT  Forum
Sort (Forum) by:relevance date
DT Lyrics:

Subject: Overseas Festival Insurance
From: GUEST,Fyldeplayer
Date: 04 Dec 13 - 02:57 AM

We have been booked at a Canadian folk festival after which we intend to travel through the Rockies. Do other performers use business insurance or can anyone reccomend company for standard Hols Ins that won't be concerned that we are 'performing' for couple of days ( came up when asked if doing any 'activites'!! Also need to be sure connections are insured. This not about the instruments as they will arranged by fest organiser.

Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate

Subject: RE: Overseas Festival Insurnace
From: GUEST,Rev Bayes
Date: 04 Dec 13 - 03:17 PM

If you already have third party cover in the UK check where it covers. Many cover worldwide.

For travel insurance, just phone them up and keep explaining till you get someone sensible.

And make sure you have proper cover for instruments.

Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate
  Share Thread:

Reply to Thread
Subject:  Help
Preview   Automatic Linebreaks   Make a link ("blue clicky")

Mudcat time: 21 January 11:48 AM EST

[ Home ]

All original material is copyright © 1998 by the Mudcat Café Music Foundation, Inc. All photos, music, images, etc. are copyright © by their rightful owners. Every effort is taken to attribute appropriate copyright to images, content, music, etc. We are not a copyright resource.