Islington Folk Club
Over the weekend, we decided, because of the increased spread of the Coronavirus, to cancel the next three club nights. These are this coming Thursday - 19th March - and 26th March & 2nd April. We very much regret having to do this but there is clearly overwhelming evidence that even when people gather in small groups, there is a heightened risk of infection.
Given the Government's advice yesterday - that we should all 'avoid' pubs, restaurants, theatres, etc. and that those over 70 and those and/or with underlying health conditions should socially distance themselves for an extended period - it seems likely that there will need to be further cancellations. There is in fact a strong possibility that we will not be able to resume until the Autumn. We will review the situation in seven to ten day's time and keep you informed.